It's Wedding Show Season!! Wa hoo! The new year rings in, and we jump right in with some major fun at our favorite bridal show around - the Davenport Jaycees Bridal Show. It's the biggest of the big with more vendors than you can shake a stick at! If you've been to bridal shows before this one, then you know how much fun they are and how great of an opportunity they are to gather info and speak with potential wedding vendors. Bridal shows serve as a one stop shop for your wedding, and whether you're just starting to plan or tying up last minute details, there's something here for you. If anything, go for the cake samples!!!
QCWeddings.com always has a booth, AND WE SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST STOP because we hand out FREE information labels for you. You can order your labels in advance or you can come to our booth and give us your info.
WHY DO I NEED LABELS? Because there are hundreds of prizes or information lists that you will want to be included on, and once you've written your name, address, phone, email, and wedding date a dozen or so times, your hand will start to cramp up! Instead, take one of our labels, and slap it down on the page ready to go, easy peasy!
HOW CAN I PRE-ORDER MY FREE LABELS? Email Jami at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell her your details - name, date of wedding, phone, address, and email.
Details: January 26th from 9 to 4 at the River Center in Downtown Davenport.
Admission: Tickets are $8 if purchased in advance at local Hy-Vees, or $10 at the door.
Check out these amazing prizes being given away this year:
- $500 gift certificate to use at QC Airport as a raffle
- $500 gift certificate from Clazzy Designs as a raffle
- Nearly 100 raffle prizes to be given away from Jaycee booth from vendors
- More vendors than last year - 150 confirmed right now including several new vendors. (Having an outdoor reception or wedding? We've even got someone with portable sanitation!)
- Vendors will be in Great Hall and Mississippi Room (a recently updated listing is on www.jcexpo.com under "Planning a Wedding"
- We also have two new displays we're excited about - this year both the atrium area and a third of the Mississippi Hall will have large displays with dramatic drape or tents in them to show decorating ideas for a reception.
For more information about the expo, you can visit the Jaycees Expo page here, or you can contact Heather Hartley at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there! Remember to find our booth first so that you can take advantage of our free labels!!