Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday are literally coming up this weekend! Whether you like to go out for the crowds or stealthily stalk from the comfort of your laptop, you can find amazing deals and perfect presents. But this post isn't really about holiday shopping; it's about pointing your loved ones in the right direction as they shop for YOU. Sounds sinister, doesn't it? But let's face it. If you're married, there's a wedding registry somewhere, and people will be looking for the best deals.
Here are the top five recommendations that I have for a general wedding registry:
1) A food processor. Chopping, blending, pureeing - it's good to have a processor around to do the dirty work especially when the average food processor can hold much more than a blender. The top pick for food processors is the Cuisinart Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor. Regular price around $180 - now on sale for $100, it's a nice gift for an office to pool in together or for a MIL to buy for a future DIL.
2) A coffee maker. Now that you'll be a two, you'll need twice as much coffee. The Cuisinart Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a great addition to your in home barista playland. Regular price $165 - on sale for $69!
3) Luggage - Whether your jetting away to your honeymoon or just visiting grandma for the Thanksgiving weekend, you'll need somewhere stylish to stash your stuff. The American Tourister 3-Piece Luggage Set is super cute (but not girly) and functional at the same time! Normal price is $400 - on sale right now for $130!!!
4) Table settings. You may not desire to have a full set of wedding china, but you will need enough place settings of everyday plates that can hold up to a beating. The Lenox Simply Fine Chirp 4-Piece Place Setting is one of my favorite place settings, and it's on sale! It's normally $143 a place setting, but you can find it right now for $72!
5) Cookware set - Doing research on cookware sets reveals that you need a durable set to hold up to the beating that it will take while being used in your kitchen. The Cooks Standard Multi-Play Clad Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set is sharp looking and tough. It can go into the oven and into your dishwasher. Normally this set will cost you $600, it's on sale right now for $155! Tell someone to snag it quickly!
Those are my recommendations, and I'm sticking to them! These are awesome items for any registry, and they are at a deep discount right now! Give a helpful hint to your family that they could be (cough cough) shopping for your wedding (cough cough) while they shop for the holidays!